Christian joined Bridge Legal in early 2020. Prior to joining our firm Christian spent the formative years of his career as a paralegal in a high tier law firm in Sydney, and two years post admission in a small rural firm in Gunnedah in Northwest NSW.
Christian has extensive experience with a range of client backgrounds and practice areas such as wills, estate planning, elder law, Probate and mortgage explanations for Self-Managed Super Fund loan documents. He also has experience with property law, conveyancing.
Christian is passionate about wills and succession planning. His passion is showcased in his attention to detail and calm manner with clients when explaining the finer details of estate documents. He is an asset to our firm and highly valued by our clients.
- Master of Applied Laws (majoring in Wills and Estates) (College of Law)
- Bachelor of Laws, Western Sydney University
Specific areas of focus:
- Advising clients on estate planning and wills
- Advising clients on power of attorney and enduring guardian documents
- Advising a broad range of clients on succession issues
- Acting for clients in uncontested/contested probate applications and estate administration