Understand Your Rights With a Professional Conveyancer or Solicitor in North Sydney
Bridge Legal can assist you with your Property transaction. We can provide a wealth of services to make the sale or purchase of property seamless and stress-free. We guide you through the settlement process to ensure both parties are fulfilling their obligations as outlined in the Contract of Sale.
Whether you need help with:
- Preparing legal documents relevant to your real estate transaction
- Understanding terms and conditions outlined in your contract
- Incorporating special conditions and obligations into the final contract
- Investigating the title of the property
- Calculating adjustments of taxes and rates
- Attending settlements
Your Solicitor and conveyancer in North Sydney can assist you at any stage of the transaction process.
Whether you’re buying or selling Off the Plan, Strata Property, House and Land Package, Community Title, Company Title Units or Commercial Office Spaces – Bridge Legal provides you with detailed conveyancing services in North Sydney.
Request an Instant Conveyancing Quote here.
Your solicitor will advise you on conditions relative to your prospective loan, security and guarantee documentation.
We provide you with technical expertise across a range of fields.
From complex funding requirements, to first home purchases – our solicitors are experienced in fully explaining to you your obligations under your loan agreement.
Self-Managed Superannuation Funds
There are many rules and conditions you need to understand before purchasing property with your super fund.
Whether you’re starting your own corporate or individual group of trustees, Bridge Legal provides a range of services to kick-start your SMSF.
A carefully written, up-to-date Will is the best way to secure your family’s financial future. Bridge Legal offers advice and support for those writing, defending or contesting a Will.
Our services include:
- Helping you to evenly distribute your assets among your loved ones
- Drafting your Will document
- Advising on strategies to protect your estate; your family trusts, companies, superannuation, insurance policies, business interests, joint ventures and overseas assets.
- Defending your Will or Estate from litigation
- Contesting a Will or Estate through litigation
Whether you’re currently going through a separation, divorce, dispute, or child custody case – your experienced solicitors help you move forward.
In our experience, mediation has proved to be very successful in settling a range of family disputes. When both parties are able to communicate and work through their differences, it’s possible for even the toughest cases to be settled – without having to go to court.