Taking the first step to get legal aid can be tough. The last thing you want to deal with is complex legal jargon, piles of paperwork and intimidating lawyers. You just want honest legal advice from lawyers in Moreton Bay who care about your needs.
At Bridge Legal we make the complex easy. Simply put, we closely assess your specific case and give you no-nonsense advice on how to achieve a fair and just outcome. And it’s all yours at an affordable fixed cost.
From Property Law and Finance to Self-Managed Super Funds (SMSF), Estate Planning, Contested Wills and Family Law, we provide an all-in-one solution that will save you time, money and stress.
✔ Conveniently located near Moreton Bay
✔ Over 20 years of experience
✔ Fully qualified lawyers
✔ Clear and easy to follow legal advice
✔ Secure client confidentiality
✔ No case too big or small
Call Bridge Legal today on (07) 3236 1709 or send your online enquiry to get a FREE phone consultation. If you wish to meet a lawyer near Moreton Bay, our office is located at Level 4, 320 Adelaide Street Brisbane QLD 4000 and there is secure parking across the road.
Putting Your Needs First
No two cases are ever the same. That’s why you need the keen eye of an unbiased third-party who can assess your case in a fair, concise and effective way. So you get honest feedback on your case and advice on what you should do next.
From the initial consultation to the final outcome, our legal experts will guide you through the process to ease your concerns. Whether you need specific legal advice, documentation services or representation, we are ready to help you.
Which of these legal services do you need today?
- Property Law & Conveyancing: Amanda Spencer, director of Bridge Legal, has over 20 years of experience in property law and conveyancing. Amanda can prepare the necessary documents and liaise with all parties involved to ensure your property transaction is a smooth one.
- Property Finance: Need help with acquiring a loan? Your lawyer in Moreton Bay can advise you on the specific funding criteria you have to meet. With our technical expertise and knowledge we can also advise you on loans, security and guarantee documents.
- Self-Managed Super Funds (SMSF): Take the stress out of starting your own SMSF with help from an SMSF consultant. Bridge Legal can advise you on the super law and ATO guidelines you have to meet. We can also help you choose the right fund structure, prepare the terms of agreement and give you tailored property investment advice.
- Estate Planning: Plan ahead for the future. By helping to plan your estate we ensure your personal wishes are met and your assets are fairly distributed. You also get advice on how to protect your assets from estate disputes and even extravagant spending.
- Contested Estates: Whether you wish to contest or defend an estate, we can assess the circumstances of your estate and advise you on your chances of a successful outcome.
- Family Law: Family-related issues can be highly tense and emotional. Bridge Legal can help you move forward through tough times with advice in regards to family law and de-facto relationships.
Get a FREE Consultation
Bridge Legal is available Monday to Friday to provide legal advice online and over the phone.
Speak to a lawyer near Moreton Bay today. Call Bridge Legal on (07) 3062 2803 or send your online enquiry. Our friendly team will be happy to discuss your options that relate to your needs.