Do you want to take control of your savings and be financially secure when you reach retirement?
Bridge Legal provides a range of services to assist you to establish a Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF) to meet your individual needs. If you are finding it difficult to locate other non-legal guidance you may choose from our referrer group of many companies that our clients have recommended as giving outstanding service, including property investment, tax compliancy, accounting, and cash flow management; they can help you maximise the performance of your SMSF and align your investment strategy with your retirement goals.
To get the advice you need, talk to an SMSF conveyancer at Bridge Legal that services The Hills on (02) 8294 2650.
What is an SMSF?
An SMSF is a trust structure that gives you the freedom to invest your super fund in a broad range of assets. Common asset options include property, cash and term deposits, shares, fixed income products, physical commodities, and collectables.
SMSFs can have up to four members who work together to meet their individual investment goals. This is proposed to increase to six members on 1 July 2019.
The Benefits of an SMSF
- Greater investment options than any other super fund
- Align your investment strategy with your personal retirement goals
- Concessional tax rates to increase earnings and reduce tax payments
- Combine your super assets with up to three other people
- Monitor and adjust your investment strategy to align with market changes
Call Bridge Legal on (02) 8294 2650 to book an appointment with an SMSF conveyancer servicing The Hills.
The Responsibilities of an SMSF Trustee
Running your own SMSF is a liberating experience, yet managing every little detail requires a lot of time and effort. Trustees are responsible for their SMSF money and must either carry out or delegate the following tasks:
- Create and follow an investment strategy that meets your retirement needs
- Make important financial decisions and monitor their progress
- Research investment opportunities
- Manage the costs associated with running the SMSF
- Setup the various kinds of insurance policies for trustees
- Use your super fund to save up for your own personal goals
How We Can Help
Bridge Legal offers a wealth of knowledge and expertise to help you set up your SMSF, Bare Trustee company, acquire property in your fund and give independent legal advice as required by your lender.
Whether you’re just starting to think about setting up an SMSF or need a second-opinion on your current investment strategy – Bridge Legal can help you at whatever stage you’re at with your SMSF.
- Setting up an SMSF
- Property Tax compliancy
- Estate planning