About Bridge Legal
Bridge Legal predominantly supports a number of small to medium financial planning firms, accountants and brokers by acting for their clients. Bridge Legal assists the clients of their referrer associates by providing no-nonsense advice. Bridge Legal prides itself on supplying outstanding easy to understand legal services giving peace of mind to its clients and referrer associates.
Areas of Law
- Property Law Advice and Conveyancing in NSW, VIC, SA, TAS and QLD
- Estate Planning including Wills and Enduring Powers of Attorney
- SMSF trust deeds and amendment deeds
- Independant legal advice for directors/guarantors of loans
- SMSF lending advice including preparation of Trust Deeds & Security Deeds for SMSF
- Binding death nominations for SMSF
- Family Law – Divorce, Property Orders and Binding financial agreements between partners
- Probate and Letters of Administration
In addition to the property/finance sector, Bridge Legal also practices in the areas of Family Law, Property Development, Joint Ventures Agreements, easements and commercial leasing.
At Bridge Legal, we understand the many issues that arise with a client’s investment acquisition which may include multiple properties within a client’s portfolio and the complex issues that surround the finance requirements.
Bridge Legal works with likeminded financial planners and accountants and understands the intricacies of investment purchasing, Self-Managed Superannuation Funds and the need to bind all assets for the protection of its clients asset pool.